nuffnang

February 1, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year 2014!

Hello!

It is the second day of Chinese New Year, I think it is still valid to wish everyone who is celebrating a wonderful prosperous new year ahead. Hope that the year of the horse will bring prosperity to everyone.

I opt for yellow for the first day of Chinese New Year this year. I am madly in love with yellow these days. It looks good on me and plus I love how yellow gives a bright sunny and portray positivity.

I'll share some of my clothes I'd purchase for the New Year.














I also notice that I am in to colour blocking. 

"Colorblocking, is a method of wearing multiple solid colors in an outfit. It is sometimes written as color blocking, with two separate words. The outfit revolves around a palette of two or more colors, usually in bold and bright shades. The result is a simple yet very chic look."

This is my attire during the first day of Chinese New Year, with a different deeper red colour of pants.

At first I want to wear it with a deep blue one which I bought from Servay Likas. 1 for RM39.90, 2 for RM 65. But blue is not really a Chinese New Year colour so I opt for red instead. Yellow and red, two of my favourite colours!

The top is also super cheap. RM25 ONLY! 












Now, I never intended to buy this lace top since I am clueless what to wear it with. But my friends persuaded me to buy it. It does look good and plus it is only RM29.90 which is quite reasonable for me. So I bought it and later bought a shiny leather like black legging to pair it with.









Now this top never made it to the counter. I just tested it for fun. Also a lace top. The top also cost RM25. 

I am very happy with my purchases for Chinese New Year. I bought my tops from Karamunsing, they have nice clothes and with reasonable price. I know Karamunsing is not really a place to shop for clothes, I also found out through my best friends because they insisted to go there to look for clothes for Chinese New Year. Being the driver, I just have to follow the majority. haha

Maybe you want to check it out sometimes.














Once again, Happy Chinese New Year to those who are celebrating and have a great long weekend to others! 

7 comments :

  1. wow you look great here Dora. Happy long weekend to you too.bah, kumpul angpow banyak2..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantikk bju.... :D ada jg ba bju cantik tu d kara tp mau pndai cari la...hehe...ada 1 kedai tu cantik2 bju dia, up to date n murah...tp sy x ingat apa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the 1st pic hehe me too skrg colour blocking juga ni..main berani saja haha yg ptg x lebih2 la kan..

    Happy Chinese New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. karamunsing?? macam xpercaya ja ba.. btw boleh share which shops ka in case i wana check it out? btw, all clothes looks good on u..

    Happy Chinese New Year and I'm Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wishes. Same to you too. You look really great in those clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dora looking good sini ko nmpk kurus ni.. lawa semua tu tops ni yng ko try.

    color blocking klasu kulit putih ok seja .. mmg masuk ni..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cantik pula if yellow and red match. Even if bold colours. Apa, colour blocking ka nama dia. Haha kalo buli sia try la next time sia shopping :D

    Happy Sunday, Dora!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thought!