nuffnang

January 4, 2014

2014 New Year Resolutions

Hello!

It is already way past New Year but we are still in early January so I think it is still valid to wish you Happy New Year 2014. I think it is not too late to set my resolutions this year. The most important thing about resolution is that you act on it. Doesn't matter when you decided on it. The important thing is when you DO IT!

So here are some of mine 


1. Eating healthy 


I think I already done a wonderful job last year in eating clean and healthy. I did overcome my illness and lost more than 15kg. I want to continue in doing so to be able to inspire others and motivate others to do the same. I practice self-love. If you practice self-love, you will begin to respect your body in a way you never thought possible. Naturally, you will want to fuel yourself with the cleanest food available. 


2. Money Matters



Money is an issue for 2014 since everything is increasing in price. Being in the last year of my study also means there will be a lot of gathering, travel, dinners and so on. But with all of what is happening, I also want to save. With self-love comes inner tranquility and contentment. I find I do not need that much of the stuff. I survive a year (2013) without a high-ends cleanser, toner and night cream. I am still the awesome beautiful me!  There is happiness to be found in just Being. 

In fact, I started saving since the end of last year. I saw a blogger friend, Chii, posted about her saving any RM5 notes she and her husband has for their coming baby. I am also doing the same thing but I save the RM1 notes. I save up quite a lot already and found it really exciting. I am still not sure what will the money be used for but most probably it will go to my summer vacation in Taiwan. The Pringles tin is my bank. It is almost full. 


3. Time management

With so many commitments, time management is an issue too. I hope I will be tackle this one. I really want to do more this year. Less Facebook and Twitter and more in reading and writing. Which is why you did't see me quite often on Twitter anymore. It is hard to stay away from Facebook because most of the college news, class notifications and reminder are through Facebook. 

4. Reading


I've done a lot of reading the past years from my research in nutrition. I want to continue that. Although all of the reading comes from the net. It is still a form of reading. I did bought this two books to motivate me to read more books this year. It would be great if you have books to suggest for me to read. 

5. Writing 

Action Research is in the spotlight this year. Apart from that I want to continue writing. Either it is through my Instagram, Dayre, Blog or AR. Writing is in my circle this year. I have a lot to share. 

Do share your goals for this year, it is not too late to set some! 

18 comments :

  1. Eating healthy has been part of my resolutions too. Good luck ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time mgmt is my very highest priority now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think out of the 5 time management is the most challenging for me >.<

      Delete
  3. read a lot of books is my main goal this year...and I want to focus on biography coz I find it inspiring hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya I always attracted to biography as well.. story about ones life.. Haven't read any yet.. Just saw a biography film of JK Rowlings on Tv hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. sa pun mau read banyk but kalau ada baby susa ni mau commit bh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya faham juga Beaty.. baby constantly mau attention kan..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay to eating healthy! Its in my resolution too (tho this year I keep resolution "Go with the Flow") but being healthy is one of them and SAVING of course! :D

    Good luck! Lets do our best for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year

    LOL...no new year resolution for me coz I cant seems to keep any :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fay - Yay! All the best! I am sure we will do great :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Small Kucing - haha Happy New Year! Never mind! Just do our best and go with the flow of 2014 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. eating healthy..ya i m into this currently. i used to be a very good in term of time management last time but not now..makin tua makin teruk time managmeent saya but my money management yg bertambah baik pula sekarang..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. kay - banyak mau d buat bah kan n suma pun mcm penting hehe.. wah me too! trus excited sy nie money management sy makin bgus :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year to you too! (Not too late to wish now, right?).

    Great to see you having new year resolutions. May you fulfill all of them. I prefer to put my savings in the bank. No matter how little, at least the savings will earn a bit of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mun - Never too late! haha

    Thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thought!