nuffnang

May 4, 2015

May: Great beginnings

Hello everyone! 



I have been working for 3 months by now and it feels good to finally get my own salary! Despite having it to disappear fast, I love to be able to pay and contribute here and there. Aahh the excitement when I finally see the digits on my bank account. 


After 3 months of working, I am still getting used to it. With the workload at school, I feel amazed how a woman with family does it. Oh if you are a teacher trainee reading this, please save your teaching aids from practicum because you will have no time to do it when you start working. You still can tho, same old flashcards is the easiest things I can come up with. There are also many teacher's site that helps me to save a lot of time making worksheets. Let me know if you would want me to do a post on that.

Having my own salary sure make up all the things I have to deal with at school. 

But I still would say I love teaching. Without administrative work.

Farewell party for the teacher trainees from IPG Kent after 3 months in our school 
Teaching got its rewards.

Durrah, one of my pupils won the district level public speaking competition. She is only year 4 and yet her vocabularies are fabulous! 
My year 1 and 2 pupils got me flowers
So after I got my hard earned salary after 3 months, its time to distress and unwind. The timing could't be any better with the long weekend.

Quality time with my man
The first thing I bought with my salary after I set aside some for tithe. Let see what is the hype about this. Will do a review after I finises. 


Now I am excited for the coming holidays. I feel like time is going faster after I started working. Its now the month of May and at the end of this month its holiday!

Till then, have a wonderful day and be awesome!

10 comments :

  1. Hey its good to see your post again!!! I've bought the skinnymint as well and am quite loving it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I feel less bloated but somehow I feel like I am eating more, probably my hormones interrupting with my body. Hahaha
      Thank you! It's good to be back. I miss blogging but working really take a lot my time nowadays.

      Delete
  2. was planning to sell my teaching materials to my juniors, but reading your post, i better keep it for my future then. can't wait to get my own salary as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't! Maybe if its kinda hard for you to bring it back then probably its for the best but if you can fit it in your luggage by all means do it. Hahaha

      Delete
  3. I've given my pupils all my teaching aids hahhaha. ok after this i'll keep it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the simple ones you can give but the puppets or other stuff you definitely should keep hehehe

      Delete
  4. if u have time pls share good websites that can help me in preparing my teaching materials hehe. i usually google it randomly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely share it next time.. hopefully I got time to chip that post in :)

      Delete
  5. Adei, why ba your skin look so awesome. Haha. Do people really need to use mask to get good skin? Haha.

    And congrats to your little pupil. Public speaking, that's impressive. Even I can't do any public speaking. Public mocking la maybe. lol.

    Happy Friday, tomorrow Dora the... nda mo cakap. Okbye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. filter! Hahaha from my experience, yes good masks or consistent use of masks does wonder to the skin. My pupils, she is quite remarkable.
      Hahaha.. lama suda tidak blogger gathering o Arms

      Delete

Thank you for your thought!