nuffnang

March 26, 2016

Top 10 Best Food Documentary

Hello everyone! 

Vegan Burrito Wrap

I have watched so many documentaries for the past 5 years. I can say I owe it to these documentaries that have raise my awareness regarding our food consumption. Today I want to sum up the top 10 best food documentaries I have ever watched. I have taken the privilege to link and insert the trailer here. There are in random order.


Fat, sick and nearly dead

Hungry for Change

Food Matters

Food Inc

Fork over Knife

Supersize Me

Vegucated

Fresh

Crazy Sexy Cancer

I highly recommend you watch these documentaries. It will open you mind because our idea of health are outdated. So its time to update knowledge regarding our idea of food. Since most of disease and health problems are because of the food be eat.

Enjoy! 

1 comment :

  1. Blogwalkingggg stalk2 blogger sabahanss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thought!