nuffnang

December 20, 2014

How to Block Facebook Games Application Invites

Hello everyone!

I am sure like me, some of you can get very annoyed with the games invitation from people right? Recently I get a lot of Pirate Kings invitation. Most of the time I just ignored it. However if it keep on happening, I get very frustrated!

So this is how you block games or any application on Facebook:

1. First click on the small upside down triangle parallel to your profile and home button.
2. Click on settings


3. After you click of setting, you can see a lot of subtitles on the left. Click on "Blocking"


4. Search for "Block apps". Insert the application you want to block then you are done.



As you can see below, I have block a number of apps. You can also block users, app invites from someone, event invitations from someone or block a Page


Hope this helps ease those frustration. Unless you are one of the people playing all those games then sorry for you.

Have a great day ahead! 

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the tip! I have been getting Pirate Kings request like, 5 times a day! I am not even joking. It's crazy! Will definitely be blocking it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thought!